|Address:Qinway Qigong Institute, 320 Liliuokalani Ave. #2105, Honolulu, HI 96815|
|Tel: 760-717-1258||Tel/Fax: 808-923-0022|
|E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org||Web: www.qinway.org|
B. A., Chinese Philosophy, Zhejiang University, China
Professional Memberships and Positions
1. Founder and President, Qinway Qigong Institute, USA, 1998 - Present
2. Founder and President, Kangping Qigong Center, Beijing, China, 1996-1997.
3. Founder and President, Purple Bamboo Qigong College, Zhejiang, China, 1991.
4.Director, International Qigong Association, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 1998 - Present.
5. Professional Member, National Qigong Association, USA, 1998 - Present.
6. Special Fellow, Chinese Qigong Research Society, Beijing, China.
7. Member, World Academic Society of Medical Qigong, Beijing, China.
8. Member, Chinese Somatic Science Association, Beijing, China.
1. "Los Angeles International
Golden Award", July 1998, The International Association of Integrated
That Grandmaster Qinyin Has Taught in America
Second World Congress of Qigong, San Francisco, CA
Mount Madonna Center, Watsonville, CA
Bodhi Tree Bookstore, West Hollywood, CA
Full Circle Books, Belmont, CA
Eastwest Bookshop, Mountain View, CA
San Jose Library, San Jose, CA
San Jose Bookshop, San Jose, CA
Cupertino Library, Cupertino, CA
Fremont Library, Fremont, CA
Open Secret Bookstore, San Rafael, CA
Timeout Fitness, San Jose, CA
Eastwest Bookshop, Sacramento, CA
Learning Exchange, Sacramento, CA
Five Braches Institute, Santa Cruz, CA
Land of Medicine Buddha, Santa Cruz, CA
Pacific Cultural Center, Santa Cruz, CA
National Qigong Association Conference, Omega Institute, NY
Studio 21, Manhattan, New York City
Oklahoma City, OK
Liliha Library, Honolulu, HI
China Cultural Plaza, Honolulu, HI
Hawaii Kai Library, Honolulu, HI
1. "Qigong Mistakes", The Empty Vessel Magazine, Spring, 2002.
2. "Master Insights", in Qigong: Essence of the Healing Dance, P146-151, edited by Garri Garripoli, published by Health Communications, Inc., Deerfield Beach, FL.
3. "On the Optimizing Design of Detoxification and Energy Infusion and its Effects in Qinway Qigong", accepted to present at the Fourth World Conference on Medical Qigong, Beijing, China, 1999.
4. "Qinway Qigong and its Predictions on Longevity", Collection of Outstanding Papers of The Third WorldConference on Taiji Training(in Chinese), Oct. 1996
5. "The Law of Complete Life", Potential Science (in Chinese), Vol.6, 1995.
• Discovering China's Sacred Mountains, Spring 2003,
Media Coverage in
1. "Qinyin's Paper was warmly received", International Qigong News, Oct. 2,1996
2. "On Health by Master Qinyin", broadcast by Radio China International, Oct. 6, 1996
3. "Minister of Public Health Receives Well-Known Master Qinyin", Qigong Journal, Dec.5, 1996;
4. "Introduction to Qinway Qigong Techniques", Qigong Journal, Feb.15, 1997;
5. "Sketch of Master Qinyin", Qigong Journal, April 28, 1997
6. "Long Distance Teaching Program of Qinway Qigong", Qigong Science, Aug. 1997;